Our club is a member of the Queensland Christian Soccer Association Inc. and their aim is “For God through Sport”. The Q.C.S.A. is a non-denominational organisation run by Christians to promote and provide facilities and competitions for playing soccer on Saturdays – not on Sundays.
Whitehill Football teams play under By-Laws administered by Queensland Christian Soccer Association (QCSA) and Federation International Football Association (FIFA), the governing body of football that sets the rules and guidelines for all competitions, which we are obliged to follow. QCSA is responsible for organising details of the fixtures draw, player insurance, dispute resolution, & liaison with Football Queensland. Other clubs within the association come from Ipswich, Logan, Brisbane,Caboolture and Beaudesert . You can catch up on results and upcoming Q.C.S.A. events on the Association’s website.
All of our coaches,managers and committee members are volunteers who give of their time for training sessions and games. Please encourage and support them.
Club Code of Behaviour for Parents/Guardians and Spectators
Children play organised sport for FUN. Most times they don’t care whether they win or not, only that they played well and enjoyed themselves.
- Never berate or ridicule a child for making a mistake. Always be encouraging.
- Applaud good play by both sides.
- Congratulate players regardless of the outcome of a game.
- Always respect the referee’s decision and teach your child to do the same.
- Recognise the value and importance of volunteer officials.
- Always demonstrate appropriate social behaviour.
- Take time to learn the rules of the game to avoid unjustified questioning of official’s calls.
- Do not use foul or abusive language.
- No alcohol, smoking or drugs at or near the games or training.
- If you have any complaints, take it to the coach or club official, out of earshot of the players.
- Don’t confuse players by telling them the opposite to their coach or manager.
- Don’t approach a player while play is in progress. The referee will call on the coach or manager if necessary.
Breaches of this Code of Behaviour could result in disciplinary action being undertaken by the Whitehill Football Committee. This disciplinary action is independent and may be additional to any action taken by QCSA.
If you have any complaints or concerns about any situation regarding your team, spectators, the other team, other spectators, the referees or anything else, please contact the club secretary or any club official. The club executive will then discuss the matter and take the appropriate action.
Want to know more about God's plan for your life ? Have a read of the attached document to find out more.